Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Favorite tool - photo prompt

I decided to join in on this new photo a day challenge that is being hosted by Lu & Ed!! You can join in the fun any time. I really love how this stretches my creative juices!! Read more about it HERE on her blog! 




Today's #creativedaily photo prompt is 'favorite tool' - Here is my favorite tool - my Sony a100. I tell you I really debated on this prompt. I have so many amazing things - tools- I use everyday that are really helpful to making my life better - aka: dishwasher, scissors, computer, phone, T.V., hooks, thread & needle, etc. But my camera...captures more then just my sock creations. 



It captures moments of 'life' that is zipping past so fast that I do not want to forget. My toddlers are growing up so fast!!! It is so hard to believe Little Miss is going to be four and Little Monster will be two! I am so thankful I have been able to snap still shots of them. Do you have a photo you are so glad you were able to capture? What is it of?? Would you please share??

Kelly
 

No comments:

Post a Comment