Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Family and Hair bow



Happy Day to you!!! I'd like to share with you some EPIC gifts I have ordered this past Cyber Monday.

A family. Landon's Toy Box makes the most adorable Peg People!! I was able buy two exclusive 2013 elves and this small Nativity play set. I am super impressed with all of them! And both of my children enjoy them. I can see more peg people in my families future. 

  



A Hair bow. Violet's Buds makes the most adorable hair accessories. And this bow matches the dress I am currently sewing for my daughter. I am so pleased with the quality and care that is obvious. She really makes wearing a flower in your hair wonderful!!


If you are looking for a family or a bow - these are the two places to go to. Both have great customer service and fast service! Very personable!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment