Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Talk to Me Tuesday: Pelhuaz by Red

Welcome to Talk to Me Tuesday!! Today we are meeting the very talented Zeide of Pelhuaz by Red. She is greatly gifted with jewelry making. She is currently running a Mother's Day SALE, make sure to take advantage of those savings!



Welcome Zeide!


Tell us about You!


My name is Zeide Rojas, but most of the time I go by Zei. I'm a happy, curly, sarcastic Momma, Wife, Friend, and Small Business Owner. We live in Puerto Rico, so is practically Summer all the time. Our house is in a country site full of trees, bamboos and space to run. We spend lot of time outside jumping in the trampoline of just playing with the dogs.


Tell us about your shop!

Pelhuaz is dedicated to the handmade simple and chic jewelry. All our designs are modern with a bohemian twist. I love to keep things simple, as I think that a pice of jewelry should accentuate your outfit -not being the main attraction.


What is your favorite thing to make?

 I LOVE doing bracelets. Is the most fun thing to do. Picking colors and matching materials to make an unique piece of jewelry. No two designs are the same!

What is the hardest part of owning your own online shop?

To be honest, for me the hardest part is the waiting for a new order. This is very competitive way of doing business due to the amount of amazing shops available. You need to have patience. It takes time to build an audience and to get customers. While waiting for the orders, I usually spend my time promoting, and looking for better way to improve my store front. 


Do you have any advice to share? 

As mention before, you need to have patience. It takes time to build an audience and to get customers. Dedicate time to look for the correct community and build your supporting group. That's the most important thing. I'm bless with great friends that I met thru the Storenvy Community that help me all the time!


I completely agree, Zeide, patience is most certainly needed when you have an online shop. It takes time to grow. Thank you so much for coming and talking to us today! I learned more about you and am so thankful you are part of my crafting, indie shop community. You can find and follow Zeide at her SHOP | BLOG | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST| TUMBLR | TWITTER

Make sure to visit her and tell her a crafty 'Hi!' 


Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment