Tuesday, September 16, 2014

#Happyhandmade 80 favorites

Have you heard of the weekly link up: Happyhandmade hosted by Daft Crafts? It is one of my favorite places to share my online shop's products! The link up is FULL of EPIC handmade goodness! You can find and add your links: HERE. The new one comes out every Wednesday, and you are still able to add your link to my weekly blog link up: HERE. Both link ups are a great way to grow your crafty networks.

Now for my favorites! There were so many but I narrowed it down to a color theme this week: black and white. Enjoy!


Lavender Sachets by WSDreams 
Dia de Los Muertos/ Day of the dead Sugar Skulls handmade retro rockabilly dress by Viva Siren
European Charm Bracelet Whale Themed by Creative Crafters
Making Music over sized pin back button by Violet's Buds

I love everything about all of these! What are your favorites from this weeks #happyhandmade link up?

Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment