Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Epic Help

I love when help comes just when you need it! Lu & Ed's (http://luanded.com/) owner, Cody, came over and shared EPIC thoughts on taking photos and editing photos.

It was a fun time! We talked, played, and took photos. She really opened my eyes to the importance to a well taken photo. It was fun to take out all Kiser Krafts stock and re-take their photos. A few of them misbehaved, falling over and turning around. ☺ So while my background is wrinkled, here is what I learned.

White or solid background helps someone view the details on the animal. And if the picture is off set cropping helps. And within the editing program I can fix the lack of light issues. (I learned how to edit a photo!) Below are a few of the edits I did from our photo shoot. These will not be used in the shop but to show what I learned today.

unedited
edited

edited
unedited
unedited
edited

Sorry...I can't figure out the photo layout. I apologize. But here are a few edit attempts. I know I'll get better as I go along.

I found new power or control with this new knowledge of changing/editing the photos I take. It will be fun for the shops products as well as the pictures I take of my family and friends!

Again thanks to Lu & Ed for all the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment