Sunday, July 28, 2013

#happyhandmade week 23



Hi! Do you wonder where the week has gone?? Well, I DO!! Wow! Times is really starting to fly fast! Not sure if it is because I am getting older or if it my kiddos getting older. Hahaha, toddlers, they keep me on my toes! This past week has been full of fun and teething. One day it was Monday the next it is Sunday! How did that happen...life happened I guess. Here is my choices from Daft Crafts #happyhandmade week 23. Now I will admit there are so many AWESOME, AMAZING things that it was super hard to choose!! But here are my favorites.

First, I love LOVE LOVE this new shop Pour No more!!! They take old glass jars and things and recycle them into amazing #handmade home items. I love the etching they did on this set of drinking glasses. So pretty, so elegant for any home.

Second, I LOVE LOVE Just for Littles! They make the cutest little hand painted banks for children! They painted this amazing treasure chest. It is a wonderful way for a child or adult to store their "treasures"! 



Third, I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Mollie Shop!!! She makes the cutest bows and dollies!! She has a bunch of new bows ready for the start of school!! I love this one - the pencil ribbon is darling!


Now there are so many more wonderful things at #happyhandmade week 23 over at Daft Crafts.


Head over HERE and let me know what your favorites are! I would love to know!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment