Friday, November 29, 2013

#StorenvyFlash30 #CyberMonday pt5

http://luanded.blogspot.com/p/storenvy-cyber-monday-flash-sale.html

I do hope your Thanksgiving was relaxing and full of family and food! I took a day off from sharing to spend the whole day 'un-plugged' and with my family. Now, on to some more EPIC shops that will be part of the huge group #StorenvyFlash30 #cybermonday sale!! You can find the full list HERE.
 
Included shops are:
 
 Pelhuaz by Red  is a shop full of beautiful jewelry items. I am so excited about this darling Princess doll necklace for a little girl.
 
  
Sweet Mayhem Boutique also has some beautiful jewelry to fit any style and budget. I really like these 'keepsake' flower locket necklaces.
 
 
The shop celdeconail  has a collection of 'bling' to adorn or accessorize any outfit! This unicorn ring  is so 'gift-able'!  


Are you still with me?? There are more...
Knit Picky Mama is full of adorable things for young and old!! I know a Little Miss would love one of these custom twirly skirts



Unique Creations by Tracy is full of crochet goodness!! I love her owl ornaments



Lady Lack's Designs has some beautiful inventive things! I love these Quilled Christmas things.


We are getting there...I want to make sure to share each shop before #cybermonday...
This next shop if FULL of amazing!! Jaime D. Designs has items crochet, stitch markers, etched jars, and more! 


Artystikego  is a shop full of art disguised as jewelry!! So creative! I love these unique one of a kind necklaces!! 
 


Kirakira kawaii is has your kawaii items in the bag!! Such darling and cute things!!  



And finally, I do hope you made it this far down. Is Kute as a Button shop. She hs the most darling accessories for your hair, around your neck and fingers. I love the items I have already received from her shop. And so ready to go back to get more!



Did you make this far?? I do hope so!!!! I really am doing my best to share each shop that is part of the EPIC #StorenvyFlash30 #cybermonday sale!
For a full list of shops in the sale go: HERE Remember, buying from small indie businesses does help cause change in the world. At least it helps out a family trying to meet their own bills. Hope to see you tomorrow as there are still MORE shops to share for Dec 2nd #cybermonday sale.
 
I know there are lot of shops here...which one today is your favorite? Leave me a comment, I'd love to know! ☺
 
Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Awesome awesome Awesome picks!! Aren't these shop, awesome? :-) I can't wait for Cyber Monday!
    Shared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree!!! Each and every single shop in this group of 50 are EPIC awesome!!! I am super excited for Cyber Monday!!! And thank you so much for sharing!! Happy Shopping ;) ☺

      Delete