Friday, November 22, 2013

#StorenvyFlash30 #CyberMonday Sale pt1


I am so excited for this #sale! It is 50 shops grouped together to host the largest flash sale! I am already gearing up my shopping to make sure I cover everyone on my holiday gift list! Today I am going to share a few of these epic shops, with name and a product photo that is one of my favorite items in their shop. So this is the first post of more to come...50 shop would be hard to share all in one post. See the whole list here.

First is the main host of this EPIC event, Lu & Ed. I am have one of these gadget monsters on my list! 


And next is the wonderful The Mollie Shop. I love her Mollie Dollies so much! So do my children - may need another one! 


Next is The Knotty Boutique who has darling children  items! Crochet lovelies, hair bows, tutus, braided bands and so much more! (Sorry no picture - I couldn't get it to load)

Next is A Single Dream, who is a jewelry extraordinaire! I am so hoping to get one of these amazing hair accessories! 


Then I will be heading to June's Pretty Things for a pair of amazing handmade slippers


And for sure I will be heading to Landon's Toy Box for a few amazing peg people!! I really want to purchase one of everything but I think we need an elf and this beautiful nativity set.


And then over to Mystic Eye Creations to pick up a sewers dream tool: seam ripper ! It so pretty!




And lastly for today is D. Rix Creations. They have beautiful sewn items, like this darling stocking!


So there you have just the start of these amazing shops in this #StorenvyFlash30 sale!! For a full list of shops in the sale go: HERE I am super excited to save money on my Christmas shopping this year and that I can buy handmade items from indie shops! Buying from small indie businesses does help cause change in the world. Hope to see you tomorrow for more sharing and on Dec 2nd for some shopping.

Kelly
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my Gadget Mon-stor! You rock. I am so pumped for this sale and can't wait to support all of my fellow Storenvy shop owners on Cyber Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are super welcome!!! And me too!!! ☺ I love every shop that is in this sale!!

      Delete