Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Favorites - blog posts & products

Happy Friday! I wanted to share with you some amazing favorites from this past week.
First, I must share my blog was nominated for Best of Blog Awards hosted by My So Called Chaos for "The Cultivate Crafter Award". Please, VOTE for me! It is a huge surprise and honor!



Next, have you met Kimi Who Blog yet? Read her blog! So many amazing things but my favorite from this past week was the post about the "Guy behind the Blog".  

Then, Nerdy Fox blog had so many amazing things posted this week but my favorite is her March Goals!  She has some good ones! 

I am also super excited about Whatcha McCall It's "Easy Calligraphy DIY" post. She really explains it nicely.

And finally, I am in love with the following products from a few of my fellow Handmade in KC shops! 

I am so excited about all the shops that I am meeting in the group Handmade in KC! Make sure to visit the BLOG to meet all the other amazing shops!

What are your Friday Favorites? 

Feel Free to add your favorite products and blog posts from this past week in this weeks #FridayFavs link up! USE tag #FridayFavs so I can find and share what you share. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment