Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Talk to Me Tuesday Mizziexoxo Style

Welcome. Today's Talk to Me is a wonderful talented artisan, Melissa. She is creates darling charms with a geeky kawaii feel. They are super cute accessories.



Welcome Melissa! 

Please, tell us about yourself! 

Hey there lovelies, my name is Melissa and I'm the creator of Mizziexoxo Boutique. I have so many interests a few are reading,working out, listening to music,watching movies and TV, I love DIY/crafting, and cooking. 
 

Tell us about your Darling shop!

My little shop was started pretty much by accident when I stumbled upon Etsy and Storenvy. From there I had the idea to start my own shop, and the rest is pretty much history. My shop has many cute things like clay charms and jewelry, as well as accessories to satisfy your inner geek, and creepy accessories featuring skulls and bones all still remaining on the cute side. 



What is your Favorite thing to make?
 
I can't pick just one, but at the moment I've been doing a lot of polymer clay charms, rings, and earrings. 



What is the Hardest Part about owning an Online Store? 

When I first started out the hardest thing for me was making sure I didn't get discouraged. I would think that if I wasn't making a lot of sales that I was a failure. Now I realize that I must keep my head up and push through and keep up my hard work and my efforts will show.  


Do you have any advice to share concerning having an online business? 

I learned that nothing in life ever comes easily, and hard work pays off.  

That is so true! That is something I wish someone had told me before I began and the hard work is worth it! It was so wonderful to meet you and learn more about your shop and craft. I am so glad you helped expand my craft community. Thank you so much for coming and talking to us today. You can find and follow Melissa at her SHOP |ETSY | FACEBOOK  |INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST |BLOG|

Make sure to visit her and tell her a crafty 'Hi!' 

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment