Friday, August 16, 2013

EPIC Event 8/18

Hello!! Sorry been so quiet this week - I have working on an EPIC new product for Kiser Krafts. Are you following me on Facebook? (Facebook Kiser Krafts) I posted pictures and clues for my awesome fans to guess the *Surprise* Product this whole past week. There were some creative guesses! It was so much fun!! I hope to see you the next time!

In celebration of this NEW Product Line Kiser Krafts having a *FLASH* SALE!!!
The New product line is Sock Monsters!!!


The story behind the sock monster is more of a creative way to use the cut up pieces of sock I have laying around. I do not want anything to go to waste. So after several pro to-types - of which my children were the receivers of - I come to this idea of a 'sock monster'. They are made of 1 sock or several different socks. Each is unique, colorful, creative, and one of a kind. They are fun, playful, and perfect size for hands of all sizes. I am so happy with them! Each new one made, my children try to steal to play with. I hope to share the "Monster" fun with everyone else!

I do hope to see you for the BIG EVENT on 8/18, 8am - 8pm!!! 

How do you like the new product line??


No comments:

Post a Comment