Wednesday, August 21, 2013

#Happyhandmade Super Shares weeks 25 & 26

Wow guys I totally TOTALLY dropped the ball. There has been so much going on with the new product line: Sock Monsters, that I totally forgot to share my #happyhandmade shares! So lets rewind to week 25 - an epic EPIC week of products! Daft Crafts does a wonderful job hosting.

Week 25: 

First I must share The Mollie Shop's Super Mikey Mollie Dollie. He is 'super' cute!! His hair is bright yellow and his cape features words of power!

Second, I fell in love with Squshies Great White Shark!! It is a felt ornament that is swimmingly cute!




And Third, I love, love, love Jaime D. Designs Franklin the Frog!!! He is 'hop-astic'! So creative!

What a wonderful week of #happyhandmade items!!!





Week 26:


This was a really full week of  #happyhandmade items!!! There were so many wonderful things it was hard to pick out what were my favorites!



First, I love these Monster Peg People by Landon's Toy Box! All the peg people in the "box" are EPIC and cute!! ♥♥♥♥


Second, I love Artystikego jewelry!! These earrings are so elegant and would match so many outfits!! Every girl /women needs a pair!




Third, I love this darling necklace by A Simply Enchanted Life. It features a Lalaloopsy character and sweet beads. Perfect for a little princess!




I love the #happyhandmade link ups each week that Daft Crafts hosts each week!!! So head over an view Week 27 - it is live HERE.





No comments:

Post a Comment