Tuesday, August 27, 2013

#Happyhandmade week 27 shares

Another week of awesome #happyhandmade on Daft Crafts! I love everything linked up!!! So I choose the one that most impressed me this week.

First, I want to start with one of the Daft Craft Staff picks, Gipson Wands. WOW! Did you see that bookmark!?! How beautiful!!! I did a bit of looking around that shop and found AMAZING MAGICAL things!!! Also, I see he did a "joint" blog post on Violet's Buds blog about "Why Locally Sourced Matters". A very good read. And his shop Gipson Wands is the "Featured Shop" on Violet's Buds blog. When you head over to the feature post you can enter to win a wooden bookmark!!!

So head over and enter!!! HERE


Second, I wish to share the EPIC handmade goodness that is Winter Solstice Dreams. Her items are all handmade and lovely!!! These dryer sachets are healthy, re-usable, and smell amazing!!!






Third, I love this GREEN UnPaper Paper Towels by Nature Junkie. The rooster fabric is cute for any kitchen!
These are my favorites from #happyhandmade 27...but there is so much MORE. Once again Daft Crafts  does a great job hosting this #happyhandmade link up.




6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shoutouts to Violet's Buds & GipsonWands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very welcome! You both have great shops/products!

      Delete
  2. I love the sachets. I want one big pillow like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I will be investing in one of her pillow case sachets soon as well as a few dryer ones. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Why thank you but it really it the artist who deserve the praise. They created some AMAZING things! :)

      Delete