Wednesday, September 18, 2013

#happyhandmade week 30 Shares

This weeks link up is filled with A-mazing things! Daft Crafts did it again hosting this #happyhandmade week! Here are my picks!

First, I love this 'staff' pick from Home is with You: Sweet Jane infinity scarf. So elegant and sweet!

(can buy it HERE)

Second, I am so ready for fall and WSDreams has new scents in room spray form!! I also saw that she has some new 'fall' inspired appliqued sachets!! 




(can buy it HERE)

Third, I am so impressed with this new shop: Pohakanten. It has some beautiful Native American inspired jewelry, art, boots, and carvings. These Rainbow Dreamer earrings are so beautiful! They would accessorize any outfit! 

(can buy it HERE)

Thanks again for checking out my shares from Daft Crafts #happyhandmdae week 30!! 


1 comment: