Thursday, September 26, 2013

#happyhandmade week 31 Shares

Oh my everyone...I missed a week...I have been quiet. I do apologize. It was a busy last few days. So I wish to share my favorites from Daft Crafts #happyhandmade week 31. It is really exciting to see the NEW look of Daft Crafts. She has a new logo and a super cute background for the site. I really LOVE it!

Onto fun sharing!

First, I love Zeeuh products. She has a great eye for fabrics. I love this bag due it's fabric and I love it's name: Kelly Bag. I think it fits me!

(can buy HERE)

Second, I am really falling in love with Threads by Ionyka. She has some amazing crochet things in her shop. 
These crochet wrist cuffs are darling! 

(can buy HERE)

Third, I love everything MayeneDesign makes!! This apple cider donut (felt plush keychain) is fall-tastic!!! I really love it! It looks so yummy!!! 

(can buy HERE)

Another EPIC #happyhandmade week is up and live at Daft Crafts!! #Happyhandmade week 32! And I am super excited my product, Penny Pumpkin Hat is featured!!! Eep! So excited!If you have a #handmade shop, come link up HERE for a chance to be featured! ☺

(can buy HERE)

Again Thank you Daft Crafts for another EPIC week of #happyhandmade! 


No comments:

Post a Comment