Saturday, September 28, 2013

"Think Happy Be Happy" - a tee for me

Oh you guys did I find the cutest new shop on Storenvy: Nihila!! Is all amazing tees, tanks, and phone cases!!! I have to share a few of my favorites that I am so saving up to purchase!!


This shop has some completely creative sayings on their tees and tanks.


 I love this one! "Think Happy Be Happy" is a saying that sums up my world. There is always a 'silver lining' somewhere...it is all about finding it. Can buy this tee: HERE


 This is a tee that has something I say every day to my husband and to my children. Do Not expect talking, walking, and thinking before coffee. ☺Can buy this tee: HERE


  And this final one, a tank that inspires me to keep my eyes open for the wonder around me. "Somewhere Something Incredible is Waiting to be Known" and one day that incredible something will be known. Can buy this tank: HERE.

Now there are so many more amazing tees, tanks, and phone covers to purchase at Nihila.

Can find them at

Kelly


No comments:

Post a Comment