Wednesday, October 9, 2013

#happyhandmade shares for week 33



This week I decided I would share in a theme: Princess. My daughter is all excited about being Rapunzel for Halloween...and I am working on her 'hat' wig. This week in the #happyhandmade link up there seemed to be many princess themed items. So here are my favorites.

First, I am excited to share with you Baby Moon Boutique soft #sensory fabric blocks. They are so darling! And one of the block pictured has a castle and a cute little princess.



can buy HERE

Second, I love this new shop Bandtail Boutique!! They have some amazingly darling things. This Rapunzel hair clip is so pretty!



can buy HERE

Third, what little princess does want a beautiful gown. Penelope's Eclectic Closet has amazing dresses for every little Princess. This Christmas frock is darling and fit for and holiday ball!! 



can buy HERE

Once again Daft Crafts hosted an amazing link up. #happyhandmade is filled with amazing things! If you have a shop, you too can link up in this next weeks link up. Join in the #happyhandmade week 34 HERE - it is live. You may get featured the following week! LOVE free promotions! 


Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment