Thursday, October 24, 2013

A Mon-stor helps others

I love monsters!! And I LOVE Lu & Ed Mon-stors the most!! 


Now please pardon my horrible, awful cell phone self-taken picture of my EPIC bow in my hair, but I have to show you how great it looks in my hair!




I LOVE it!!! It is sparkly and fun! While I was out this morning, I received three compliments! And you know how that makes a women feel...GREAT! So I have to share!

Now here is the great part about this bow...the profits go to help a wonderful local Kansas City cause.

Here is Lu & Ed explaining: "100% from the sale of this bow goes to charity. Currently I am donating to Drumm Farm Center for Children, a foster care group home environment in Missouri. http://drummforkids.org/  This monstrously adorable handmade bow was created just for Lu & Ed's smallest, cutest fans by Cari of The Mollie Shop! The little specks on this bottle cap are sparkles! They shine like crazy in the sun!" So head over to Lu & Ed and help a great cause and receive an EPIC Mon-stor #handmade bow!



can buy HERE


Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment