Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Week 34 shares #happyhandmade

Wow! Time is really starting to speed past and it is not even the 'busy season' yet. The holidays are coming. I am so excited!!

Here are my favorites from this past #happyhandmade Daft Crafts link up are:

This darling dress by Bellamy Tree. It is so cute and perfect for any Little Princess!

can buy HERE

I am so impressed with Violet's Buds helping out the SPD Foundation with this darling hair flower. 100% of the profit is going to directly to help with research.

can buy HERE

Lastly I LOVE this new shop Studio1241!! This room decor is recycled pallets and a whole bunch of imaginative art! I LOVE this saying so much.

can buy HERE

Daft Crafts does an amazing job of hosting #happyhandmade link up!!! And if you want, you can link up too at the #happyhandmade week 35.


Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment