Saturday, February 1, 2014

February - #creativedaily & #dailyzoodle

On January 1st Lu & Ed released a photo challenge geared specifically towards makers called #CreativeDaily. And I was right on board best I could be. It was so fun to daily stretch my creativity with photos. Lu & Ed decided to carry #creativedaily into February!! You can read more on the Lu & Ed blog: HERE.  So here is the new prompt graphic and it is sized for Instagram so feel free to download and share via social media! I do hope to see you join in!!






 And my friend over at Squshies decided to host an animal doodle challenge for February!! I am totally EXCITED for it!! I have not drawn for ages it feels like but I am certainly going to give it a go!



dailyzoodle February prompts
So I hope you draw something for the prompt each day, be sure to tag it #dailyzoodle so everyone participating can easily find each others animal doodles, and have fun! I am excited to see all the creative artist out there!! ☺ And you can always read up more about this challenge at Squshies blog: HERE.

Kelly
P.S. - can spread the word about the #dailyzoodle challenge and prompts? The more doodles the more fun! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment