Tuesday, February 4, 2014

#Happyhandmade Week 49 Favorites!

Hello! Tuesday is full of SNOW!!! And I love LOVE love it! ♥ 

Fisher Price lion for Noah's ark
I love this featured item at +Daft Crafts #happyhandmade by Scrawny Girl

http://scrawnygirl.storenvy.com/collections/440125-original-paintings/products/3909874-kawaii-latte-love-mixed-media-original-painting

Kawaii Latte Love Mixed Media Original Painting by Scrawny Girl. She seriously is talented!


I really like this darling Customizable Ballerina Peg Doll by Landon's Toy box.


How wonderful is this cute little Striped Gadget Monster by Lu & Ed!?!



I love the talent behind this beautiful Bridal tatted lace jewelry set by CrafteroniNCheese.


And I am honored to share this Valentine's Day inspire Hoop Art by Violet's Buds. She a new sponsor on my blog. And her shop is EPIC! 


Hope you enjoyed my shares for this amazing #happyhandmade #link up hosted by Daft Crafts.You can join in to HERE!! ☺

http://www.daftcrafts.net/


Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment