Wednesday, October 1, 2014

#happyhandmade 82 shares

I love #happyhandmade #link up so much. It is the original link up that inspired my Handmade Mania link up. It was so inspiring to me to see all those amazing handmade items, I wished to see more myself. Daft Crafts is an awesome blog run by, I personally think, a funky-fun-business genius! Last week there were SO MANY adorable wonderful products and shops. Super-ubber hard to choose who to feature but here are my picks. And if you are a online shop that makes your own products, you can join in the fresh new week: Happyhandmade week 83. I know I did. ☺



Mollie Dollie - Ellie by The Mollie Shop
Bright Spring Welcome Wreath by 2AdorableWreaths
Coffee Button Art Burlap by Moose County Crafts
Zombie T-Rex 5x7 Art Print by Krmbal

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment