Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wordless Wednesday (Instagram high-jacked ☺)

Loading
Finished my kit hoop from #eatsdrinkstitch event with a touch of my own personality...it was so nice to relax & do a craft for me (with a mug of coffee) #handmade #kcmade #hoopart #stitches #coffee

Loading
The girls have dponge rollers for curls for church in the morning. Princess said she will be 'gorgeous'. #familytime #memories #mommyhood #love

Loading
I love happy mail! My fall sticker prize from @scrawnygirlshop giveaway arrived today! Love them! Thank you so much! #storenvyswag

Loading
Flash zipped past! But I was able to capture his grin! #pretend #toddlersarefun #hero

Loading
I got tagged by @violetsbuds for #thursday3 - a day late but here we go 1: I don't like the color pink(daughter's favorite color) I wear it because I get compliments & then I feel pretty 2: my children are my greatest joy 3: my hair is finally long enough for me to pin my hair up with my favorite green little red riding hood bobbie pins from @violetsbuds. I am growing it back out for more awesome up do's. Not going to tag anyone as it is friday. ♡♥♡♥♡

Loading
This is my favorite combo - sleeping toddlers & indie handmade toys #creativedaily

Loading
I like the way this hoop art turned out. Great idea @violetsbuds to do new stitches like a sampler of embroidery. #hastystitch #hoopart


Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment