Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Book, Creative Process, Sunshine, and Random - #creativedaily catch up

I love these prompts for #creativedaily. I need to start setting an alarm or something to remind me to take the photos.

Day 25 - Book


These are three inspiring books that I am currently 'reading' - gleaning inspiration from! There are so many cute creative ideas in them!!

Day 26 - Creative Process






This is a dino hat in process...it is unsure how it is going to look finished but I am still working on it. it has been a fun hat to design/make.

Day 27 - Sunshine





These clouds were so pretty as they shifted over head. And the sun peeked out between them.

Day 28 - Random





Here is Little Miss this morning with her new Pink lion am working on. She asked for a pink lion yesterday after nap. I quote "I need Pink Princess lion to protect my Penlowope babies." So, I started making her a lion. Today, I plan on adding her face and mane so she'll be able to 'protect' the 'Penlowope' babies. And you know, if she asks for a new animal...I do my best to get it made for her. She is the reason I make the animals in the first place. 



Kelly




No comments:

Post a Comment