Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Machine, Spots, and Stripes for #creativedaily

I am so loving #creativedaily !! It is super fun to stretch my photography and creativity!! You can join in on this photo a day challenge anytime!! Lu & Ed is hosting it on instagram, facebook, and twitter - well on any social media. You can read the rules and the prompts: HERE 
I am so excited to catch you all up on the last three days prompts!! 

Day 18: machine


This the very end of my sewing machine! I love to put stickers of my favorite places or shops on my machine!! 

Day 19 - Spots


I finished the adorable Baby Bunny for a friend of mine. She is made of the cutest little pink white polka-dot socks! She is so fun to squeeze! 

Day 20 - Stripes


I was able to finish two striped baby bunnies!! I am so in love with their cute little tails!! They are so soft!! 

Remember, you can join in too at any time!! Just click this LINK - it will take you where you need to go! 



Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment