Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Pre-orders for Mon-stor hats are open!

I am super EXCITED to announce the release of Team Lu & Ed Mon-stor hats!! I am so happy to join Team Lu & Ed!!! Cody, owner of Lu & Ed, has collaborations with other artisans - so make sure to check out ALL the EPIC Team Lu & Ed items!! These Mon-stor Hats are EPIC fun to make!

I will be hand making these crocheted Gabos hats to order, with only ten hats total being made! 50% from these limited edition hats will go to Drumm Farm, a group home environment for children and young adults in the Missouri foster care system!



There will only be a few of these hats available, so snap one up quick! They are available in baby, child and adult sizes here. Pre-orders will be open from January 1st through January 14th, so order soon to be the first to receive your Gabos Mon-stor hat! All pre-orders will ship before or on February 1st. Hats ordered after the pre-order dates will take 1-2 weeks for me to lovingly craft them just for you! :)


You can check out my store here, where I sell sock animals and crochet goods, and feel free to follow me on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest!

(That cute little peg Mon-stor is made by Landon's Toy Box!)

And make sure to visit  Cody at her SHOP, where there are tons of EPIC one of a kind Mon-stors and follow her on Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment