Tuesday, January 28, 2014

#HappyHandmade week 48 Shares

Wow! It has been so long since I joined in the EPIC Daft Crafts #happyhandmade #linkup. Losing my Grandmama really swiped the rug right out from under me. Sorry to be so quiet and not be more on top of things.So here are my shares for this week! There are so many other links but these are my favorites.

First, I love, LOVE, love this EPIC piece of mon-stor wall art in Team Lu & Ed!! It is on sale and 20% from the sale price will be donated to Drumm Farm, a home for kids and young adults in the Missouri foster care system. http://drummforkids.org/ Which in my book is WAY cool!! It would look great on any wall!



Second, I love Kawaii Latte Love Mixed Media Original Painting by Scrawny Girl!! It is coffee decor awesome!!







Third, I love this Heart Tree tee by Krmbal clothing! It is so pretty and you can just feel love when you wear it!



And lastly...I have to mention because every new item Mohu I love more then the last one. She draws such cute animals as well as creates them. This Valentine's Day Card is super darling!



so there are my shares!! And if you want to join in on the #happyhandmade #linkup head over to Daft Crafts!

http://www.daftcrafts.net/






Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment