Monday, June 30, 2014

Handmade Mania featured

A new week! Welcome! This week is different. I am featuring the four links from last weeks link up but no new link up. I am on vacation! After much heart searching and thought, I decided to take a Handmade Mania break. I, personally, need to lower stress slightly and re-organize my time and priorities over the July month. I will introduce handmade mania back into weekly rotation in August. I thank everyone for understanding. Happy 4th of July for you awesome Americans!

MOST VIEWED:





USA Hoop Art by Rustic Romance Crafts

For the Love of Coffee by Violet's Buds

STAFF PICKS:

Red, White, and Blue spiral paper broach by Origami Delights
Holly Vase by It's Only Natural

I really enjoyed all the links last week. Thank you everyone for joining in, link up, and sharing others. You all make this handmade mania fun and I will see all your EPIC handmadelove goodness when I return from vacation.


Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment