Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Talk to Me Tuesday: Dazzling & Dapper style

Welcome to Talk to Me Tuesday!! Today we are meeting the very talented Katy of Dazzling and Dapper. She is really gifted with bow ties, suspenders, skirts, and embroidered items. I love her shop because she has cute things for boys!


Welcome Katy! 


Tell us about You!


 My name is Katy and I am a wife, mommy and crazy mind behind Dazzling and Dapper. My son is a crazy 2 year old redhead and as a family we love playing outside. Besides sewing, I am a geeky gamers. My current game love being Skylanders!


Tell us about your shop!

I run Dazzling and Dapper and I make clothing and accessories. I started by only making girl items, mostly bows and flower clips. Then I realized that I couldn't find what I wanted for my son and my boy's line was born. It has ties, bow ties, and suspenders. I recently added an embroidery machine and can do the whole outfit!


What is your favorite thing to make?

I love making the boy items and the birthday shirts. I think that both really embody a child's personality! 





What is the hardest part of owning your own online shop?

Time management, some days I seem to spend all day on the computer and the next I just want to sew all day. 




Do you have any advice to share?

Set realistic goals and keep at it! It takes time but hard work will pay off! 

I completely agree, Katy! Goal setting is very important but to keep them where they are attainable. It takes time to grow. Thank you so much for coming and talking to us today! I learned more about you and am so thankful you are part of my crafting, indie shop community. You can find and follow Katy at her SHOP | FACEBOOK  | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM
 

Make sure to visit her and tell her a crafty 'Hi!' 


Kelly
http://www.dazzlinganddapper.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment