Wednesday, June 18, 2014

#HappyHandmade 68 shares

It is hard to believe we are already at the middle of the week! Happy hump Day! ☺ I forgot to add my #happyhandmade links from Kiser Krafts this past week but still wish to share a few of the EPIC things I saw in the Daft Crafts #linkup. I am making a point to join in this week.
All the Coffees Illustration by Be You Not Them

It does not Do to dwell on Dreams by Bugaboo Bear Designs
Spell book wooden Box by Kits

And from two of my sponsors NEW things I didn't know about!

Louie the Hedgehog fabric hair pins by Violet's Buds

Customizable Mason Jar Sand Ceremony by Rustic Romance Crafts

I love #handmade items!! I am looking forward to the fresh week of #happyhandmade and am loving sharing Handmade Mania! If you make your products, there is still time and room for you to add them to my weekly linkup: HERE.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment